started from the bottom and i was somehow able to get lower
Parents repeating themselves
At first I was super upset, then I read his dad’s released statement:
"Unfortunately there’s a genetic component to addiction and Indio has likely inherited it. Also, there is a lot of family support and understanding, and we’re all determined to rally behind him and help him become the man he’s capable of being. We’re grateful to the Sheriff’s department for their intervention, and believe Indio can be another recovery success story instead of a cautionary tale.”
YES GOOD THAT IS HOW YOU NEED TO REACT WHEN YOUR KIDS DO SOMETHING HARMFUL NOT IGNORANCE, NOT PRAISE OR NOT EVEN EXTREME ANGER. SUPPORT. YES. SUPPORT AND LOVING GUIDANCE.
Just a little blast from the past. Childhood nostalgia for girls who grew up in the 90s and early 2000s ♥
Girls these days don’t know what they’re missing out on.I can literally smell the cheap plasticmemories
I HAD EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE PLASTICY GOD SENDS OF THE 90S - 2000S. MEMORIES
I miss my Tamagotchi :(
Sword with Scabbard
- Dated: 17th century
- Culture: Chinese
- Medium: steel, brass, enamel
- Measurements: blade length 28 5/8 inches (72.7 cm)
A GUY AT MY SCHOOL IS LITERALLY PUTTING UP POSTERS ADVERTISING THE SKELETON WAR AROUND THE SCHOOL TUMBLR HAS OFFICIALLY MADE ITS WAY INTO MY EDUCATION
Pixar’s 22 rules to phenomenal storytelling (click in the pictures to zoom)
even the princesses fangirl over peter
that bitch be faithful
look at phillip though
can you blame her?
Phillip could get the business.
So I went to Disney about a month ago and i got to meet aurora. she asked me and my mom if there were any “princes’” with us today. When I told her that I leaned more toward princesses she looked over at Cinderella sighed and replied with “yeah me too” and I think about that a lot.
There ARE ACTUAL REAL MEN OUT THERE??!
THAT RESPECT WOMEN?
THAT ACCEPT “no” FOR AN ANSWER?
Quick, reblog this everywhere so we can learn and grow as a species!
the fact that this is shocking is saddening.
Chris Ramsey calling out Katie Hopkins for her views on fat people.
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….
Nope, Nick Fury totally did this on purpose.
There’s no knowing what kind of condition Steve’s in, or what kind of person he really is, after decades of nostalgia blur the reality and the long years in the ice (after a plane crash and a shitload of radiation) do their work. (Pre-crash Steve is in lots of files, I’m sure. Nick Fury does not trust files.) So Fury instructs his people to build a stage, and makes sure that the right people put up some of the wrong cues.
Maybe the real Steve’s a dick, or just an above-average jock; maybe he had a knack for hanging out with real talent. Maybe he hit his head too hard on the landing and he’s not gonna be Captain anymore. On the flipside, if he really is smart, then putting him in a standard, modern hospital room and telling him the truth is going to have him clamming up and refusing to believe a goddamn thing he hears for a really long time.
The real question here is, how long it does it take for the man, the myth, the legend to notice? What does he do about it? How long does he wait to get his bearings, confirm his suspicions, and gather information before attempting busting out?
Turns out the answer’s about forty-five seconds.
Sometimes clever posts die a quiet death in the abyss of the unreblogged. Some clever posts get attention, get comments, get better. Then there’s this one which I’ve watched evolve into a thing of brilliance.
Can you not?
AHG, I fucked this up!
omfg I’ve seen the high school musical post about 15 times and I’ve never understood why it had so many notes. Now I finally understand
WHY WOULD YOU NOT REBLOG BOTH PARTS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO FIND THIS?!?!?!